Saturday 27 April 2013

Back From A Slight Vacation

Well a lot has happened since I posted the last entry!

I got a job I couldn't cope with, left said job due to my bipolar, and moved home.

The kitten is now a fully grown cat and a lot less annoying than he was in my last post about him. He's still as needy as ever but has been keeping me sane through the recent rough times of leaving my extremely well paid job due to illness and moving home without a job lined up. No wonder my doctor thinks I'm mad.

I've recently broken with my rationale of medical evidence and started seeing a healer to help with my depression and he's working wonders! For the first time in a long time I'm actually happy and it's incredible!

Only time will tell as to how permanent this change in my mood is but let us all cross our fingers and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment