Saturday 27 April 2013

A New Project

In the spirit of all things vintage and being an 'accomplished young lady' I have been knitting from a very young age. I've finally decided to do some knitting to fill up my time between looking for jobs, and have started knitting yet another scarf for a friend who wants a long 'Dr. Who' style scarf in the Chakra colours.
I'm currently on the orange block which means the scarf is about a foot and a half long so far - so I still have a long way to go.
Once I've got my camera back up and running I should be posting pictures of my crafting projects as they happen (the word is now out that I can knit and various people would like various projects made for them).

Whilst I was born knitting, I've never been able to crochet which has always upset me a little so I decided to change that yesterday and ordered my first crochet book which I will be reviewing when I have read it.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment